Legal & Privacy Notices
1. Disclosures: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the gogreenride.com website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, notifying users of the following:
1A. What personally identifiable information is collected from a user through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
1B. What choices are available to a user regarding the use of the user’s data.
1C. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of a user’s information.
1D. How a user can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1.1. By visiting this website and using GoGreenRide’s services, users agree to these practices.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
2. Disclosure of Information: To the entent permitted or required by applicable law, GoGreenRide may cooperate with government authorities, agencies, and officials, law enforcement authorities, agencies, and officials, and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, GoGreenRide may access, preserve, transfer, and disclose a user’s information (including personal information) to third parties such as government authorities, agencies, and officials, law enforcement authorities, agencies, and officials, or private parties as GoGreenRide reasonably determine to be necessary and appropriate in order to:
2A. Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests, or legal process.
2B. Protect and/or defend GoGreenRide’s Contract of Carriage or other policies applicable to any online and mobile services, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
2C. Protect the safety, rights, property, or security of GoGreenRide, GoGreenRide’s services, or any third party.
2D. Protect the safety of the public for any reason.
2E. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
2F. Prevent or stop activity GoGreenRide may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Further, GoGreenRide may use IP addresses and other device identifiers to identify users and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers, and/or law enforcement agencies, including the disclosure of such information to third parties, all at GoGreenRide’s discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to users.
2G. To perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud, or protect the rights or property of GoGreenRide, GoGreenRide’s customers, the gogreenride.com website, or users of any of GoGreenRide’s services.
3. Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information about a user, and may include the user’s name, address, credit card information, debit card information, date of birth, email address(es), telephone number(s), mobile phone number(s), and other information such as cookies (described below in the “Cookies” section), usage, pickup location(s), drop-off location(s), and any other trip data that GoGreenRide may collect through the user’s use of GoGreenRide’s services.
4. Information Ownership: GoGreenRide are the sole owners of the information collected on the gogreenride.com website. GoGreenRide only has access to and collect information that users voluntarily provide via web forms, email communications, telephone communications, or other direct contact between a user and GoGreenRide. GoGreenRide will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
5. Use of Information: GoGreenRide will use a user’s information to respond to the user regarding the reason the user contacted GoGreenRide or to provide account and service information. GoGreenRide will not share a user’s information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill the user’s ride requests or as described in the “Information Collection, Use, and Sharing” section.
6. Communications Opt-Out: Unless a user requests that GoGreenRide refrain from doing so, GoGreenRide may contact the user via email in the future to inform the user about specials, new products and services, or changes to policies in this Agreement.
7. Member Registration: In order to become a member, a user must first complete the registration form available at gogreenride.com/signup. During registration, a user is required to provide certain information (such as name and address). This information is used to contact the user about the products and services on the gogreenride.com website in which the user has expressed interest. At a user’s option, the user may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about the user; though this is not required.
8. Reservations: By using the services on the gogreenride.com website, a user grants GoGreenRide access to the users’s information and site activity data. GoGreenRide request information from a user on the reservation form(s) to quote and book rides via GoGreenRide’s services. To user GoGreenRide’s services, a user must provide contact information (like name and pickup address) and financial information (like credit or debit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to complete the user’s reservation. If GoGreenRide have trouble processing an order, GoGreenRide will use this information to contact the user.
9. Access to and Control Over Information: A user may opt out of any future contacts from GoGreenRide at any time. Additionally, a user can contact GoGreenRide’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling GoGreenRide at 212.364.2000 in order to:
9A. See what data, if any, GoGreenRide have about the user.
9B. Change or correct any data GoGreenRide have about the user.
9C. Request the deletion of any data GoGreenRide have about the user.
9D. Express any concern regarding how GoGreenRide use the user’s data.
10. Security: GoGreenRide take precautions to protect user information. When a user submits sensitive information via the gogreenride.com website, the user’s information is protected both online and offline.
11. Data Encryption: Wherever GoGreenRide collect sensitive information (such as credit or debit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to GoGreenRide in a secure way. Users can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the gogreenride.com website address.
12. Access and Storage of Data: While GoGreenRide use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, GoGreenRide also protect a user’s information offline. Only GoGreenRide employees who need a user’s information to perform a specific task (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which GoGreenRide store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. While third parties may access these computers and servers in order to provide service to GoGreenRide (like security and maintenance), no sensitive or personally identifiable information is made available or accessible to these third parties.
13. Security Standards: While GoGreenRide use industry-standard precautions to safeguard the personal information of users, GoGreenRide cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline, and is something that no service provider can or would reasonably provide or guarantee. If a user has any questions about security on the gogreenride.com website or of their own personally identifiable information, the user can contact GoGreenRide’s customer service at email@example.com or by calling GoGreenRide at 212.364.2000.
14. Cookies: GoGreenRide use information collected on GoGreenRide’s web servers and from website tracking to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of the gogreenride.com website and to better tailor the gogreenride.com website to the needs and ease-of-use of visitors. For example, some of this information is collected so that when a user visits the gogreenride.com website beyond the first occasion, the website will recognize the user to help speed up the process by which ride requests are completed.
14.1. Some user information is collected through the use of “cookies”. Most websites use “cookies” to provide an improved experience for users, and users are able to reject or remove “cookies” at any time from most browsers automatically or manually. Most browsers used by visitors of a website have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept “cookies”, reject “cookies”, or notify the visitor each time “cookies” are sent. Setting a browser to reject “cookies” will limit the range of features that GoGreenRide can provide to a visitor in the gogreenride.com website.
15. Other Disclosures of Information: To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, GoGreenRide may disclose personally identifiable information to United States or non-United States government authorities or agencies, or other third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena, or other legal process. GoGreenRide may use or disclose a user’s information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud, or protect the rights or property of GoGreenRide, GoGreenRide’s customers, the gogreenride.com website, or users of any of GoGreenRide’s services.
Children’s Online Privacy
16. Age Restrictions: GoGreenRide understand that parents and guardians may often purchase GoGreenRide’s services for use by family members, including use by minors. The gogreenride.com website is for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. GoGreenRide will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Individuals under 13 years of age are not permitted to use the gogreenride.com website or to submit personal information to the gogreenride.com website.
17. Removal of Information of a Minor: If a parent or guardian becomes aware of access to GoGreenRide services by a minor 13 years of age or under, that parent or guardian should contact GoGreenRide’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling GoGreenRide at 212.364.2000 so that GoGreenRide may delete any and all information about that minor from GoGreenRide’s electronic records in all locations, where GoGreenRide has the authority and ability to do so.
18. Stewardship: GoGreenRide encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their minors 13 years of age or under in order to participate in and monitor the interactive, online activities of those minors.
19. Right to Modify: By visiting the gogreenride.com website, users consent to GoGreenRide’s collection and use of a user’s information as described in this agreement. GoGreenRide reserve the right to modify this Agreement and related business practices at any time, without warning, by updating the text of this Agreement as available on the gogreenride.com website. While GoGreenRide is under no obligation to notify users of changes to this Agreement, email notifications may be sent, at GoGreenRide’s discretion, when changes are made.
20. Violation of Agreement: If a user feels that GoGreenRide are not abiding by this Agreement, the user should contact GoGreenRide’s customer service at email@example.com or by calling GoGreenRide at 212.364.2000.
21. Headings: The headings of articles, sections, and paragraphs of this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not be deemed to constitute part of this Agreement or to affect the construction thereof.